The code is currently maintained by William Metcalf.
LinksRelated information that may help with the deployment of snort_inline.
- Ebtables: The bridging firewall kernel patch may be required if you intend to use snort_inline on a bridge.
- Honeynet Project: Contains information regarding the deployment of snort_inline in a honeynet environment.
- iptables: This is how
snort_inline receives packets.
- Libnet: This library allows snort_inline to reject packets.
- libpcap: This is the packet capture library used to by snort, snort_inline, and many other network analyzers.
- Snort: The core of snort_inline.
The SourceForge project page.
- snort_inline blog:
The snort_inline blog page.